Searching for the perfect mountain resort to “elevate” your skiing vacation to Vermont? Jay Peak Resort, situated in northern Vermont’s beautiful Green Mountains, is only 30 minutes from Adams Farmhouse’s convenient Belvidere, VT location.
Home to some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the state, Jay Peak offers more than 75 marked trails to carve out thrilling runs down the mountains. But what might really “pique” your interest about Jay is the freedom you have to ski any slopes you’d like.
“Skiing here is all about getting off the beaten path.”
For snowbound thrill-seekers, Jay Peak belongs on your bucket list—just look at the numbers:
- Terrain: 385 acres
- Gladed Terrain: 100+ acres
- Summit Elevation: 3,968 feet (1,209 meters)
- Base Elevation: 1,815 feet (553 meters)
- Vertical Drop: 2,153 feet (656 meters)
- Avg. Snowfall: 349” (950 centimeters)
Along with premiere skiing and snowboarding, Jay Peak winter guests can also enjoy additional attractions, including:
- Snowmobile Adventure Tours (Guided)
- Snowshoeing Tours (Individual or Guided)
- Pumphouse Indoor Water Park
- Fat Biking (Winter Biking)
- Indoor Mountain Climbing
- Taiga Spa
- Jay Peak Music Series
For more information on everything Jay Peak has to offer, visit their website.
Ready to plan your next stay? Book now for spring and summer trips!